Check us out on twitter!

Sep

Selena Gomez || “People Forget That What They Say Hurts”

By

Stop hating Selena Gomez.

First of all watch the video in HD everyone! Spread the video and show your love for Selena. She is getting so much hate these days and I wanted to show my s…
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Categories : Selena Gomez People

Comments

1. Tia LOVES Selena Gomez says:

See I could say horrible things about? u right now, but I am not because I don’t know u and I have a heart, and cyber bulling has to be stopped.

2. Tia LOVES Selena Gomez says:

You people just must have no life because all u probably do is say horrible comments about someone u probably don’t know and haven’t met u can’t? say that. SELENA GOMEZ IS MY BIGGEST FAN I LOVE HER SOO MUCH I am going to protect her I don’t care what u guys think because u r totally wrong, Selena is amazing singer actress she is inspirational in everyway I lover her for it, she is pretty and she has everything to make her be her. SO LEAVE HER ALONE!

3. Bertha Monroe says:

Why? are people so mean to her

4. dlaminiberlinda says:

Selena i like you but? u hurt jbs feelings

5. Eva-Marie Fan says:

selena is not fat , but sure u are fat and yea i listen to her songs and her songs are awesome? and u don’t replay back

6. Darren Murphy says:

Sels? amazing!!!! :)))

7. Jojo Tedtaotao says:

Well hey good for you here’s a reward from Selena..a big fat juicy STFU!! anyways if? I’m trash then that makes you scum because i’m just saying the truth and your just a blinded fan who doesn’t even pay attention to the songs she sings. Because if you did understand the words in her songs you will realize that it is TRASH and that makes you scum for defending it/her. Don’t even reply back to me just listen to her music, contemplate and decide for yourself.

8. Eva-Marie Fan says:

i don’t care if she gives a shit about me or not , i’m one of her fans and i will always defend her no matter what happen and u call selena trash ?? look at the mirror and u will see who is the trash .

9. Jojo Tedtaotao says:

Haha..No matter what your crazy mind may think she doesn’t give a shit about you. Why do you defend such trash if you love her then shoot her in the head and rid her of her misery. All your doing is making someone rich by buying there junk and promoting it. Mmmmmmm? I wonder what is the Junk of some Trash…….not worth my time..

10. Clover Field says:

You’re a VERY? jealous guy.

11. Eva-Marie Fan says:

yea ur right ur JEALOUS , because u know u will never be good? as selena is , u hate her u insult her but she don’t give a shit about u because she don’t have time for you she have time for her fans , so shut up back to you .

12. Jojo Tedtaotao says:

Haha…….No:)?

13. Jojo Tedtaotao says:

Why the “FUCK” are you here? She don’t give? two shits about you. I’m here to tell you to get a life and stop being hungover this bitch. I’m just a jealous guy I guess, but I ain’t hungover this bitch. Shut up Bitch. :)

14. amanda nash says:

i love? you selena

15. jeremiah kirtman says:

dont worry selena? sarah loves you and thinks your awesome

16. stephanysilva126 says:

I? love selena shes like my best friend to me you may have haters but u have fans who love u:)))))

17. EpicSmile123 says:

grammar? nazi alert…

18. dinoska5quezada says:

Just leave her? alone

19. funnywizrd133 says:

i dont like pepole who say mean stuff about her and some pepole are just jealous of her i looove selena gomez and dont be mean to her she is just a sweet pretty girl and? pleaaaase leav her alone

20. Alisa Zhupanenko says:

Try to stop? please,they are back together i think.

21. Cindy Biesheuvel says:

love? her.

22. Lola Nicoleen says:

I feel so sorry for her. She doesn’t deserve any of these shits haters are giving to her… She’s so kind, nice, modest and beautiful person being and they just keep hating and hurting her… And she’s still nice to them. That’s why I love her. I’m? proud? to be a Selenators

23. jbieberslaugh says:

lemme cry?

24. selenagmezallie21 says:

They aren’t? dating anymore so all you haters are you happy now

25. jatarragswagg4ever says:

hoe?

26. audreydnl says:

C’est fou comme les gens peuvent être méchant! (surtout que c’est de la jalousie) Selena à un talent et elle n’est pas connu pour rien. Les gens imaginent même pas comment leur propos peut blesser Selena et aussi ses fans! Quand je vois des commentaires, tweets comme ça, ça me donne envie de pleurer! Ils devraient juste? ce mettre à ça place 5 min!
    Certes elle a la vie “facile” mais elle ne l’a pas eu en claquant des doigts, elle a travaillé dur !
    Les gens me désespère…
    Selenators

27. Laetitia Boschini says:

Pourquoi vous la détester ? Parce qu’elle sort ou est sorti avec votre idole ou tout simplement parce que ça tête ou sa personnalité ne vous convienne pas. Tous ces messages de haine ne lui font que du mal mais vous vous êtes heureux, heureux de votre connerie. Allez y continuer ! Mais? au fond de l’histoire c’est avant tout une personne avec un cœur, une âme que vous blesser. Mettez vous 5mins à sa place si ce n’est pas trop demander et comprenez sa peine. Nous on t’aime Selena ??

28. StylesMarie says:

People who hate? on celebrities are just TOO immature.They should get a life and stop being jealous of Selena.And,if you say you aren’t jealous please!i mean look at her she has everything!she is living her dream.She is rich and beautiful.And there’s you,sitting at home being ugly,immature and fat forever.Sorry to call the haters the names its just doesn’t it hurts when someone calls you like that?Try to put yourself in her place and then you’ll see how it is to get hate by half of the world.

29. AYA HORAN says:

ME 2222222222222?

30. AYA HORAN says:

I DON’T GIVE A SHIT?

31. selenag. fann says:

Well here is nice thing to say to you I’m hoping it will gurt your feelings : SELENA SHOULDN’T CARE ABOUT HATERS JUST LIKE YOU.YOU KNOW WHY BECAOUSE SHE HAS AWESOME FANS AND PEOPLE WHO LOVE AND SUPORT HER.NOW IM GONNA TELL YOU WHY YOU HATE HER.YOU HATE HER BECAOUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS OF HER,YEAHH THAT’S RIGHT.AND REALLY NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION.NO ONE LIKES PEOPLE LIKE YOU.STOP PICKING ON SELENA SHE IS AWESOME AND I LIKE HER JUST THE WAY SHE IS AND IM PROUD TO SAY THIS:? I’M A SELENATOR4life

32. Valentina Margosian says:

Stop hating on her, she’s just a human like you! Don’t do? unto others what you don’t want others do unto you! xx

Fiverr.com/Voicediva